07.15 – 07.45 Pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
10.00 Arrive Trang An and spend about 2 hours exploring Trang An – the core of natural heritage in a small boat, rowed by a local people. Visit many limestone water cave along Sao Khe River, King Kong film set and temple along the way.
12:30 Come to restaurant, refresh and enjoy a special lunch with the local cuisine featuring the yin-yang balance of the Asian culture.
14:30 Take a bike and start riding around the village to explore the gorgeous rice fields surrounded by limestone mountains with a unique route and visiting a local family in the Tam Coc area. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life.
16:00 Visit Bich Dong Pagoda under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnam history and understand the origin of Buddhism.
17:30 Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
19:00 – 19:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
· English speaking guide
· Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
· Meal (Vietnamese family lunch)
· All sightseeing and boat fees
· All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in the tour
· 03 bottles of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES
· Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (20 USD fees for a group)
· Travel insurance
· Tipping for tour guide/driver
· Other optional activities or tours
· Personal expenses